Malta-based companies interested in collaborative research, development and innovation projects are invited to submit their proposals for the Multilateral EUREKA call on Advanced Materials by June 30th, 2020.
The international consortium should include at least two independent companies from two of the participating countries. Research institutes and universities may join in subject to each country’s funding regulations. A dedicated consortia building and matchmaking event will be held during Korea EUREKA Day between May 26th and 27th, 2020.
The applied research and innovation project proposals should not exceed 36 months in duration and be relevant to the following thematic domains within the field of advanced materials:
- semiconductors and display;
- secondary batteries and sensor technology, including:
- energy storage;
- carbon industry and chemistry, including:
- lightweight materials, composites and recycle of plastics;
- nano materials and plastic materials; and
- machinery, robots, and metal industry.
Further call details are available on https://www.eurekanetwork.org/content/multilateral-call-projects-advanced-materials.